Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PBR had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PBR was -2.36% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PBR was -1.11% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PBR was 3.14% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PBR was -2.47% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PBR was -10.85% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PBR had returned -14.74% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras Common Stock (PBR)
PetroBras operates as an integrated energy company in Brazil and internationally. The Company operates in the Exploration and Production, Refining, Transportation and Marketing, Gas and Power, Biofuels, Distribution, and International segments. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. View our full PBR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!