Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PCAR had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- PCAR was -0.88% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCAR was -2.75% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCAR was -3.98% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCAR was -6.95% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCAR was -10.48% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCAR had returned -13.61% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.09% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About PACCAR Inc. (PCAR)
Paccar Inc. is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. View our full PCAR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!