Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PCLN had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PCLN was -1.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCLN was -0.75% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCLN was -6.08% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCLN was -7.79% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCLN was -6.60% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCLN had returned +17.26% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +19.44% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Priceline Group Inc. (PCLN)
Priceline Group is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut. View our full PCLN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!