Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PCMI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- PCMI was -0.67% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCMI was -4.61% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCMI was -13.74% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCMI was -25.76% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCMI was -43.12% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PCMI had returned -25.25% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About PCM, Inc. (PCMI)
PCM, Inc. operates as a multi-vendor provider of technology products and solutions, and consumer products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Public Sector, and Canada. It primarily sells device products, servers, storage products, networks, printers, and related accessories and devices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in El Segundo, California View our full PCMI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!