Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PEB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PEB was -0.72% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEB was -1.30% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEB was -3.42% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEB was -6.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEB was -2.86% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEB had returned -8.43% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.77% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB)
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust focuses on acquiring and investing primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland. View our full PEB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!