Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PEIX had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- PEIX was 36.62% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEIX was 50.39% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEIX was 41.19% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEIX was 17.50% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEIX was -7.09% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PEIX had returned -36.04% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX)
Pacific Ethanol is the leading producer and marketer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the Western United States. The company also markets and distributes ethanol and co-products domestically and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Sacramento, California. View our full PEIX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!