Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PF had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- PF was 0.63% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PF was -0.99% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PF was -1.11% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PF was 0.16% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PF was 6.50% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PF had returned +11.63% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Pinnacle Foods, Inc. Common Stock (PF)
Pinnacle Foods manufactures, markets, and distributes branded convenience food products in North America. It operates through three segments: Birds Eye Frozen, Duncan Hines Grocery, and Specialty Foods. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey. View our full PF ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!