Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PFE had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- PFE was -0.67% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFE was 0.78% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFE was -0.56% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFE was 0.44% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFE was 4.50% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFE had returned +0.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Pfizer, Inc. Common Stock (PFE)
Pfizer discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Global Innovative Pharmaceutical (GIP); Global Vaccines, Oncology and Consumer Healthcare (VOC); and Global Established Pharmaceutical (GEP) segments. Its products include Lyrica, the Prevnar family of products, Enbrel, Celebrex, Lipitor, Viagra, Zyvox, Sutent, EpiPen, Toviaz, Tygacil, Rapamune, Xalkori, Inlyta, Norvasc, BeneFIX, Genotropin, ReFacto, Xyntha and Enbrel, among others. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in New York, New York. View our full PFE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!