Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PFMT had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- PFMT was 16.10% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFMT was 16.69% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFMT was 10.25% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFMT was 7.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFMT was -2.19% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PFMT had returned +17.58% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT)
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California. View our full PFMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!