Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- PG was 1.01% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PG was 2.82% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PG was 3.70% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PG was 4.05% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PG was 6.04% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PG had returned +11.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Procter & Gamble Company (The) Common Stock (PG)
Procter & Gamble manufactures and sells branded consumer packaged goods. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric Care and Home Care; and Baby, Feminine and Family Care. The company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. View our full PG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!