Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PJC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PJC was -7.12% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PJC was -8.62% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PJC was -6.32% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PJC was -5.42% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PJC was -11.11% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PJC had returned -19.27% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Piper Jaffray Companies Common Stock (PJC)
Piper Jaffray Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full PJC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!