Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PK had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- PK was 3.45% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PK was 2.01% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PK was -3.05% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PK was -3.67% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PK was 0.00% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PK had returned -6.09% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. Common Stock (PK)
Park Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest lodging real estate investment trusts (REIT), with 67 premium-branded hotels and resorts with more than 35,000 rooms located in prime U.S. locations and international markets. The company is based in McLean, Virginia. View our full PK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!