Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PM had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- PM was 1.94% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PM was 1.47% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PM was 0.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PM was -1.38% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PM was 4.21% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PM had returned +28.33% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Philip Morris International Inc Common Stock (PM)
Philip Morris International manufactures and sells cigarettes, other tobacco products, and other nicotine-containing products. It sells its products in approximately 180 countries in the European Union, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York. View our full PM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!