Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- POLA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- POLA was 3.97% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- POLA was 9.41% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- POLA was 13.62% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- POLA was 6.86% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- POLA was -16.96% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- POLA had returned -40.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Polar Power, Inc. (POLA)
Polar Power, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells direct current (DC) power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power, and uninterruptable power supply markets. It offers DC base power systems, DC hybrid power systems, and DC solar hybrid power systems. Polar Power, Inc. installs, sells, and services its products through its direct sales force and a network of independent service providers and dealers. The company was formerly known as Polar Products, Inc. Polar Power, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Gardena, California. View our full POLA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!