Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PRGO had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PRGO was -0.56% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PRGO was 0.97% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PRGO was 3.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PRGO was 1.11% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PRGO was -4.43% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PRGO had returned -9.73% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares (PRGO)
Perrigo Company develops, manufactures, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Dublin, Ireland. View our full PRGO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!