Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PSEC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- PSEC was 2.45% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PSEC was 3.29% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PSEC was 2.69% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PSEC was 1.90% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PSEC was 3.03% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PSEC had returned +1.87% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC)
Prospect Capital Corporation invests primarily in first and second lien secured loans and unsecured debt, senior and subordinated debt and equity of companies in need of capital for acquisitions, divestitures, growth, development, recapitalizations and other purposes. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York, New York. View our full PSEC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!