Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- PTI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- PTI was 23.24% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PTI was 29.85% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PTI was 2.23% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PTI was 22.91% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PTI was 28.25% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- PTI had returned -29.33% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI)
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics to treat protein conformational diseases. The company offers disease-modifying therapeutics for cystic fibrosis; and also develops treatments for diseases caused by an imbalance in the proteostasis network and characterized by defects in protein folding, trafficking, and clearance, including genetic, neurodegenerative, and retinal degenerative diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full PTI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!