Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- QCOM had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- QCOM was 9.20% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QCOM was 16.41% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QCOM was 23.25% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QCOM was 23.97% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QCOM was 22.53% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QCOM had returned +5.10% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)
Qualcomm Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States. The company operates through three segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies, Qualcomm Technology Licensing, and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California. View our full QCOM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!