Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- QSII had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- QSII was -2.30% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QSII was -1.56% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QSII was -3.21% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QSII was -3.00% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QSII was 4.80% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QSII had returned +7.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII)
Quality Systems develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California. View our full QSII ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!