Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- QTNA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- QTNA was 2.46% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QTNA was 4.88% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QTNA was 7.41% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QTNA was 8.07% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QTNA was -9.68% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- QTNA had returned +18.61% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Quantenna Communications, Inc. (QTNA)
Quantenna Communications, Inc. designs, develops, and markets wireless communication solutions enabling wireless local area networking for telecommunications service provider market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Fremont, California. View our full QTNA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!