Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RAVN had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- RAVN was -2.17% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RAVN was -2.18% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RAVN was -3.34% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RAVN was -1.51% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RAVN was 1.44% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RAVN had returned 0.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN)
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. View our full RAVN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!