Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RCL had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- RCL was 0.57% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RCL was 2.78% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RCL was 8.09% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RCL was 11.40% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RCL was 5.77% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RCL had returned +4.82% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Common Stock (RCL)
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. operates cruises under the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises, CDF Croisieres de France, and TUI Cruises brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Miami, Florida. View our full RCL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!