Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RDN had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- RDN was -0.34% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RDN was 0.07% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RDN was 2.85% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RDN was 1.06% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RDN was 1.75% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RDN had returned -2.93% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +11.64% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Radian Group Inc. Common Stock (RDN)
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. View our full RDN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!