Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- REGN had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- REGN was -2.55% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REGN was -3.43% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REGN was -4.30% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REGN was -12.05% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REGN was -15.59% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REGN had returned -2.05% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN)
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York. View our full REGN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!