Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RES had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- RES was -10.29% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RES was -18.42% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RES was -25.41% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RES was -25.00% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RES was -17.96% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RES had returned -30.40% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -2.01% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About RPC, Inc. Common Stock (RES)
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full RES ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!