Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- REVG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- REVG was -0.14% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REVG was 0.41% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REVG was -8.46% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REVG was -3.77% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REVG was -1.76% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- REVG had returned -16.90% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About REV Group, Inc. Common Stock (REVG)
REV Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes specialty vehicles in the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. View our full REVG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!