Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RICK had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- RICK was 1.70% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RICK was 1.54% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RICK was -0.95% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RICK was -1.73% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RICK was 8.88% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RICK had returned +2.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK)
RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. owns and/or operates upscale adult nightclubs serving primarily businessmen and professionals in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Nightclubs and Bombshells Restaurants and Bars. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full RICK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!