Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- RNG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- RNG was -11.13% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RNG was -14.33% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RNG was -14.63% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RNG was -7.63% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RNG was 5.82% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- RNG had returned +58.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.65% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ringcentral, Inc. Class A Common Stock (RNG)
RingCentral is a provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for business communications.The Company’s flagship product RingCentral Office is a multi-location, multi-user, enterprise-grade communications solution that enables employees to communicate through different channels and on multiple devices. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Mateo, California. View our full RNG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!