Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ROK had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ROK was 0.15% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ROK was -0.53% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ROK was 2.36% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ROK was -1.13% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ROK was -2.15% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ROK had returned -8.46% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.66% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Rockwell Automation, Inc. Common Stock (ROK)
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The company operates through two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. View our full ROK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!