Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SAP had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- SAP was -3.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SAP was -3.38% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SAP was -3.47% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SAP was -1.71% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SAP was 2.04% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SAP had returned -2.42% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About SAP SE ADS (SAP)
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany. View our full SAP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!