Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SBS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- SBS was 0.52% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SBS was 2.78% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SBS was 7.34% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SBS was -11.16% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SBS was -22.17% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SBS had returned -30.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Companhia de saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo – Sabesp American Depositary Shares (Each repstg 250 Common Shares) (SBS)
Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services; and supplies treated water on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the state of Sao Paulo. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. View our full SBS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.