Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SNBR had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- SNBR was -0.04% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNBR was 1.93% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNBR was 5.83% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNBR was 9.45% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNBR was 8.74% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNBR had returned +10.65% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR)
Sleep Number Corporation, formerly known as Select Comfort Corporation, provides sleep solutions and services in the United States. It designs, manufactures, markets, and retails in beds and bedding accessories, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and other bedding products under the Sleep Number brand name. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full SNBR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!