Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SCYX had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- SCYX was 3.18% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SCYX was 0.39% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SCYX was 9.81% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SCYX was 14.92% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SCYX was -1.81% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SCYX had returned -24.57% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.02% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX)
SCYNEXIS, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes novel anti-infectives to address unmet therapeutic needs. Its lead product candidate includes SCY-078, which is in Phase I clinical trials of the intravenous formulation; Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of invasive candida infections; and Phase II clinical trials for unmet medical needs, such as vulvovaginal candidiasis. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey. View our full SCYX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!