Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SE had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- SE was 4.05% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SE was 12.97% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SE was 33.66% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SE was 37.45% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SE was -10.30% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SE had returned +23.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sea Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (SE)
Sea Limited engages in the digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial service businesses in Greater Southeast Asia. It provides Garena digital entertainment platform for users to access mobile and PC online games, and eSports operations; and access to other entertainment content, such as live streaming of online gameplay and social features. The company also operates Shopee e-commerce platform, a third-party marketplace that connects buyers and sellers through the Shopee mobile app and Websites. In addition, it offers digital financial services to individuals and businesses, including e-wallet and payment services through the AirPay mobile app and AirPay counter applications on mobile phones or computers; and payment processing services for Shopee, as well as acts as a payment processing platform for Garena’s prepaid cards. The company was formerly known as Garena Interactive Holding Limited and changed its name to Sea Limited in April 2017. Sea Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Singapore. View our full SE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!