Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SHLD had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- SHLD was -27.46% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SHLD was -42.94% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SHLD was -55.82% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SHLD was -69.23% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SHLD was -75.66% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SHLD had returned -83.66% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD)
Sears Holdings Corporation operates in two segments, Kmart and Sears Domestic. The Kmart segment operates retail stores that offer a range of products, including consumer electronics, seasonal merchandise, outdoor living, toys, lawn and garden equipment, food and consumables, and apparel.The Sears Domestic segment operates stores that provide appliances, consumer electronics/connected solutions, tools, sporting goods, outdoor living, lawn and garden equipment, apparel, footwear, jewelry, and accessories, as well as automotive services and products, such as tires, batteries, and home fashion products. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. View our full SHLD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!