Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SNA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- SNA was 0.96% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNA was 0.43% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNA was -6.00% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNA was -3.69% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNA was 0.69% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SNA had returned -8.33% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Snap-On Incorporated Common Stock (SNA)
Snap-On Incorporated delivers products and services, including hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin. View our full SNA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.