Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SPWH had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- SPWH was 5.00% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SPWH was 9.14% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SPWH was 6.82% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SPWH was -17.37% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SPWH was -38.32% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SPWH had returned -48.35% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.96% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH)
Sportsman’s Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah. View our full SPWH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!