Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SRTS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- SRTS was 9.33% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SRTS was 11.82% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SRTS was 13.15% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SRTS was 17.50% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SRTS was 30.45% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SRTS had returned +57.46% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS)
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. manufactures and markets superficial radiation therapy devices to healthcare providers worldwide. It offers SRT-100, a photon X-ray low energy superficial radiotherapy system that provides patients an alternative to surgery for treating non-melanoma skin cancers; and SRT-100 Vision, which provides the user with a superficial radiation therapy-tailored treatment planning application that integrates the embedded high frequency ultrasound imaging module, volumetric tumor analysis, beam margins planning, and dosimetry parameters. The company also provides Sentinel service program, which offers its customers protection for their SRT-100 and SRT-100 Vision systems. In addition, it sells disposable lead shielding replacements; and disposable radiation safety items, such as aprons, eye shields, and disposable applicator tips, which are used to treat various sized lesions and various areas of the body. Sensus Healthcare, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida. View our full SRTS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!