Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SSI had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- SSI was 1.27% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SSI was 5.23% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SSI was 8.97% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SSI was 7.72% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SSI was 5.26% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SSI had returned +16.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Stage Stores, Inc. Common Stock (SSI)
Stage Stores, Inc. operates as a specialty department store retailer in small and mid-sized towns and communities in the United States. Its merchandise portfolio comprises moderately priced brand name and private label apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, and home goods. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full SSI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!