Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- STX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- STX was 4.21% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- STX was 8.09% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- STX was 12.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- STX was 27.71% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- STX was 42.29% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- STX had returned +34.56% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Seagate Technology PLC – Ordinary Shares (Ireland) (STX)
Seagate Technology is a provider of electronic data storage products. The Company’s principal products are hard disk drives, commonly referred to as disk drives, hard drives or HDDs. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Dublin, Ireland. View our full STX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!