Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SUN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- SUN was 0.70% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SUN was 1.02% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SUN was 1.41% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SUN was 3.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SUN was 12.34% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SUN had returned +27.96% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.53% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Sunoco LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (SUN)
Sunoco LP engages in the wholesale distribution and retail sale of motor fuels primarily in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, and Hawaii. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Retail. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full SUN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!