Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SXC had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- SXC was -6.51% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SXC was -7.15% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SXC was -10.11% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SXC was -18.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SXC was -8.99% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SXC had returned -26.72% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About SunCoke Energy, Inc. Common Stock (SXC)
SunCoke Energy operates as an independent producer of coke in the Americas. The company offers metallurgical and thermal coal for use as a raw material in the blast furnace steelmaking process. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Lisle, Illinois. View our full SXC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!