Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SYK had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- SYK was -6.98% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYK was -6.44% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYK was -3.29% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYK was -1.20% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYK was 3.43% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYK had returned +5.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Stryker Corporation Common Stock (SYK)
Stryker Corporation operates through three segments. The Orthopaedics segment offers implants used in hip and knee joint replacements, and trauma and extremities surgeries. The MedSurg segment provides surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems, endoscopic and communications systems, patient handling and emergency medical equipment, and reprocessed and remanufactured medical devices, as well as other medical device products for use in various medical specialties. The Neurotechnology and Spine segment offers neurosurgical and neurovascular devices that include products used for minimally invasive endovascular techniques. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. View our full SYK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!