Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- SYMC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- SYMC was 2.25% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYMC was 2.79% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYMC was 5.91% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYMC was 5.05% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYMC was -0.29% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- SYMC had returned +2.74% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.39% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Symantec Corporation (SYMC)
Symantec Corporation provides security, backup, and availability solutions worldwide. Its products and services protect people and information in various environments from the mobile device and enterprise data center and to cloud-based systems. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Mountain View, California. View our full SYMC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!