Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- T had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- T was 3.46% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- T was 4.83% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- T was 2.68% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- T was -1.32% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- T was -2.38% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- T had returned -9.21% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About AT&T Inc. (T)
AT&T provides telecommunications services in the United States and internationally. Its services and products include wireless communications, data/broadband and Internet services, video services, local exchange services, long-distance services, telecommunications equipment, managed networking and wholesale services. The company operates through two segments, Wireless and Wireline. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas. View our full T ticker page with ratings, news, and more.