Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TCI had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- TCI was 1.35% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TCI was 0.34% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TCI was 5.37% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TCI was 23.61% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TCI was 44.70% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TCI had returned +50.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. Common Stock (TCI)
Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. acquires, develops, and owns residential and commercial real estate properties through acquisitions, leases, and partnerships in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and based in Dallas, Texas. View our full TCI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!