Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TEVA had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- TEVA was 8.00% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TEVA was 11.32% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TEVA was 12.81% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TEVA was 7.37% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TEVA was 15.61% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TEVA had returned +7.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.70% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited American Depositary Shares (TEVA)
Teva Pharmaceuticals manufactures, markets, and distributes generic, specialty, and other pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Generic Medicines and Specialty Medicines. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel. View our full TEVA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!