Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TGT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TGT was 3.17% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TGT was 5.16% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TGT was 8.98% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TGT was 9.24% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TGT was 19.76% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TGT had returned +23.23% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Target Corporation Common Stock (TGT)
Target Corporation operates as a general merchandise retailer in the United States and Canada, offering offering a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full TGT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!