Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- THO had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- THO was -2.45% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- THO was -3.90% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- THO was -13.49% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- THO was -12.89% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- THO was -1.18% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- THO had returned -19.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Thor Industries, Inc. Common Stock (THO)
Thor Industries designs, manufactures, and sells a range of recreational vehicles, and related parts and accessories in the United States and Canada. It operates through two segments, Towable Recreational Vehicles and Motorized Recreational Vehicles. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana. View our full THO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!