Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TJX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TJX was -1.33% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TJX was 0.52% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TJX was 7.15% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TJX was 13.90% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TJX was 25.35% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TJX had returned +44.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.93% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About TJX Companies, Inc. (The) Common Stock (TJX)
TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and internationally, selling family apparel, footwear and accessories, home fashions, giftware, and other merchandise. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts. View our full TJX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!